my blog

Saturday, March 18, 2006

My First X-Ray

The other day, I felt this pain in my leg. It was a real bad pain; it looked like a bruise and I didn't know if it was from jumping down the stairs or something else. We wondered whether I had a broken leg bone, because I didn't want to walk except on crutches. Then about a day later my mom took me to the doctor. First I had a checkup and then I had an x-ray. The x-ray was really annoying, because I had to put my leg on a board and be in a really uncomfortable position. Then it ended up I was fine, and the doctor said I would just have the pain for a couple of days. Now I'm fine and I'm glad I don't have to wear a cast!

1 Comments:

Blogger bean said...

x-rays are always annoying. i'm glad your leg is okay!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home