my blog

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Dodgers versus Doops

I want to be a baseball player when I grow up. Right now I'm on a baseball team called the Dodgers. How that game got started--well, first I went to practice, and the coach said, "We need to think of a name," so we voted. Some of the kids voted for "Doops." My mom and dad were wondering about that. My mom looked on the computer and my mom found that they were a bad music group. Then my mom called the coach and he was surprised. He didn't know what "Doops" meant. So my mom told him, and he said, "I guess Dodgers is good." That's how we became the Dodgers team. The next practice I went and got my uniform, which ended up being the Dodgers' color team, which is dark blue. That's my favorite color. The end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home