my blog

Saturday, April 01, 2006

My First Awana Games Experience

About a week a go I went to the Awana Games it was pretty fun. It was pretty exciting. At the first part they had the Olympic music. I was pretty startled. Before we went into the room of the Awana games, my friend asked me if I was nervous. First I said "no", and then he asked again, I said "Sort of." Then they opened the doors and he asked again, and I said, "I am fully nervous." Then I was pretty startled because there were a lot of people watching! And that was my first time at the Awana games.
Also, there is a club named Awana. They teach the gospel. They have Bible verses like this one: Mark 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." And also this one: Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
I'm done for now. Good bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home