my blog

Thursday, June 01, 2006

The New Bed

Hello, folks! A couple of days ago, my bed was getting a little uncomfortable. And then our next-door neighbors had a bed that they wanted to give to me, because their son was getting a new bed. So he was giving it to me.
It's a bunk bed without a bed at the bottom. You climb up a ladder to get up into the bed. Your ears pop when you lie in it!
My first night in the bed was the best night in a bed I've ever had, because it was so comfortable and big. It was like sleeping in a waterbed.
It is fun! I feel like a fireman climbing the ladder. Our neighbors are so nice to me!
The hermit crabs were given to me by them, too. I'm very connected to my crabs, especially when they pinch me. I love my neighbors as a friend. The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Resident Writer said...

Your'e funnny, Tim! I love all the stories I've heard about your hermit crabs!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home